- Meager Choices for Eager Homebuyers in Dec 2019
- Uptick in Home Sales and Prices in November
- Sparse Supply Spurring More Competition
- Real Estate Resources for Employers/HR
- Fall Creates New Opportunities for Buyers
- Buyers Expanding Search Beyond Greater Seattle
- July Volume of Closed Sales at 12-Month High
- Buyers Getting Some Relief as Inventory Increases
- New Washington State Real Estate Excise Tax (REET)
- Increased Supply, Low Interest Rates, More Buyers
- Housing Market Rebounds From February Freeze
- Heavy Snowfall Ices February Housing Activity...
- Homebuyers Resuming Search...
- Attentive Buyers Can Find Good Value...
- Understanding 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges
- FHFA unveils Increased Loan Limits for 2019
- Shift to A More Balanced Market
- Homebuyers Can Negotiate In A Slower Market
- Balance Returning to Seattle Real Estate Market
- NW Multiple Listing Service - August 2018 Release
- Interest Rate Buydowns
- 3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
- Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
- Choosing the Right Home